Monday, June 30, 2008

Daytons birthday

We took Dayton to Newpark mall for his first pair of tennis shoes. The first thing he did when the lady put them on was try to shake them off. Then he was OK, and took him several times to get his balance right. We then went to target to buy him some gifts. I left him with gramma and went to toys r us. I had to run to target again to buy him some wrapping paper. Before we picked up Trevor, we stopped at party city. Got Trevor, fed everyone dinner, then ran to Lucky for the cake. When I had bought the cake I thought it was a little pricey, but figured it was just another thing that went up. But I realized when I bought the cake, I bought the big one. 1/2 sheet! Oh my goodness, way too big! Anyways, family came over, opened presents and ate cake. Dayton loved his toys. He especially loved the toy vacuum we got him. I am now waiting on his aunt to email the pictures she took. I really hate not having a camera!

1 comment:

Monica said...

Happy Birthday Mr. Dayton!!! Wow I can not believe he is ONE!!!