Thursday, May 1, 2008

My true blue boy




There is no winning with a 4 year old! Oh my goodness! No matter what I say he does not like it. If he asks for a drink and I say in a few minutes, he says no mommy in a few seconds. Or if he wants to go to grammas house and I tell him in awhile, he will say no mommy in a few minutes, or soon. He has no capability of what waiting means. He won't wait. He doesn't understand what patience is either. I did not realize a 4 year old would be so demanding, inpatient, loud, dirty, funny, sweet, annoying, irresistible and etc, all in a matter of 5 minutes. I have a interesting ride of ahead of me with Everett! So here are some of Everetts likes:
Thomas the trains, all trains, dirt, mud, water, tanbark, boogers, slobber, lounging in his underwear in the house, lounging in his underwear outside, farts, dumping toys in one big pile, riding his bike, running and beating his sister, spongebob squarepants, screaming, making silly faces, poking, fixing his trains with daddy's' screwdrivers, and telling everybody he loves them.

1 comment:

Monica said...

Everett is such a boy!! That is so funny that he likes to wear his underwear around the house. Something you can use as blackmail ;o)