Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Good Times

On Tuesday we decided to go to the mall out in Tracy. Yes, I know, very far, but we needed to get out of this area for a minute! I have been to every store in the area looking for Triniti, some sandals. I waited too long, they already have fall stuff out. I wonder who came up with the idea to sell clothes before the season begins? I would love to slap the crap out of them. Anyways, we go around the mall and again no shoes. I will say this, Triniti is picky. When we couldn't find any shoes, we passed by Claires. She asked to get her ears pierced. This girl has been bugging me every day for her ears pierced! So we said yes. Then she became scared. At first she was nervous and decided no, I told her that was fine, we could come another time. Then, changed her mind again. So we go in and I pay for the earrings. She won't sit down on the piercing chair, so I sit down and tell her she can go on my lap. Still scared. At this point she starts really crying. Long story short, after 3 more times of changing her mind, I was going to get a refund. But again she said OK I will do it. Well that didn't happen. They started to go near her and she started to kick and cover her ears. I told her to get down. Once they open up the earrings you can not have a refund! So I ended up getting my ears pierced. I now have two holes on each ear! The best part of this story though is when we left. Triniti had the tantrum of all tantrums. I have never seen her like this before. She refused to go and wanted her ears pierced, laughable really! We found the nearest exit because everyone was starting to stare. As she's hanging on to the stroller, trying to prevent me from pushing the stroller, she grabs a hold of the bench, and that moves along with us. Somehow we made it out of the mall and she is still screaming in the highest pitch ever "I want my earssssssssssss pierceddddddddddddddddddddd!!!!!! Good times.

1 comment:

Monica said...

AHAHAHAHAAHA!! Oh my goodness... that is great!
I got Alyssa's ears pierced last year but she didn't know what was coming. So they pierced one ear and she cried like crazy. They looked at me and said do you want me to pierce the other one? I said heck yeah, she is not just going to have one ear pierced! So they did it and she hated it... but she loved it later that day.
Congrats on getting another ear pierced, lol! What we do for our kids....
Oh and I also hate when they put out fall clothes in July! Try Payless I just bought Gabby some new sandals from there. But if Triniti is picky it may be hard to find something.