Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Crap

I am just so livid right now. My husbands job sucks. It is not even the job so much, it's the way the department is ran. He has worked here for 8 years this month. He is a hard worker. They don't ever give him the same days off. And many weeks he has to work 6 days. His schedule is never the same, so we never can plan anything ahead of time. I make plans hoping he is off, or hoping he doesn't work at that time. I hear tonite that he won't get tomorrow off either. He was scheduled to have it off, but somebodys' aunt died, and not he won't be off until saturday. That means he will have worked 10 days without having a day off. Ugh!!!!! This just goes to prove that education is important otherwise you get stuck in a job, not career, a blue collar job, that you hate. But you have to do it to provide for your family. I love my husband for so many reasons, but I love him for going to this crappy job each day and not complaining. I know I am more upset about this than he is.

1 comment:

Monica said...

I hear you!!! Brian has been working 12 hour days and he has to work Saturday!!! I am so tired of being by myself with the kids. I want some family time but we never seem to get any with his work schedule!! Hopefully he gets some time off soon =o(