Monday, April 7, 2008

Garbage

Ok so we have our garbage pick up scheduled for tomorrow. We got 1 free one a year. Two things happen around my area when someone has a garbage pick up. 1. Everybody and their moms stop to see if you have anything good that they can take, and they usally do. 2. All your neighbors and John Doe from down the street ask if they can put some of their garbage in your garbage pile. I don't care if people see our garbage as treasure, but please be neat about it. Second, you can not put you garbage with mine, because I will get charged extra for extra garbage. Thank you and have a great day!

1 comment:

Monica said...

Isn't it funny the only way we see our neighbors come over to our house is to look through our garbage?? LOL! That is GHETTO!! I had someone going through my recyclables one day!!