Sunday, April 13, 2008

An incredible week

Okay well I did not do to much exciting this week. Dayton went for his 9 month check up, which actually he is 9 1/2 months now. He is 23 lbs and can't remember what inches. He is 75% weight and 95% height. Yes I am breeding football millionaires. Have you read how much these guys make? Everett and Dayton eat like football players, so I can learn to like to football! I had to deal with a bunch of drama at my husbands work. I just get emotionally involved in things I probably should not. I decided to spring clean on the hottest days of the year. I also have dealt with a baby and his new cold. But the absolute most exciting thing I did or saw this weekend, was......about 10 cops cars swooped up around our neighborhood looking for something or someone. One cop asked if we had seen a lady run by us with a cell phone? They asked because about 50 of us were posted on the corner waiting to find out what happened. Last time this happened, they served a warrant on a murder suspect, a house I walk by every day. And about 4 hours earlier somebody ran down a bicyclist, on a purpose accident, don't ask. That was also right down the street. Wow what a great neighborhood I live in. The worst? They voted out Michael Johns before Kristy Lee Cook? I can say I did not vote her.

1 comment:

Monica said...

American Idol was just jacked up last week. Dreadlock boy and Kristi Lee have to go!!!
And why watch COPS when you can go to Jeneca's house?? LOL! Whenever an ambulance or fire truck is at the townhomes ALL the neighbors come out to gossip. AND ESPECIALLY on a hot day?? Shoot bring out the ice tea and set up a table with umbrella and chairs, LOLOLOLOL!!