Monday, April 7, 2008

Of course

Dayton is an early riser. Usally he gets up between 5am and 6am, usally 5:30am. And every morning it is just so hard to get up. I am so tired. Everett usally gets up about 6:30-7am. Then Triniti is always the last. She has always been my late sleeper. Well of course this morning I wake up in bed and I can see the sun is out. That means Dayton slept in. I don't have a clock by me so I go on daylight. Well sure enough theres Everett at the door wanting to get up. It was 6:30. And of course, Dayton sleeps in until 7am. Of Course!!!!!

1 comment:

Monica said...

Of course that happens... didn't you know it's the LAW that when one kids sleeps in the other one is going to wake up early. I just pretend I am asleep if Alyssa wakes up early, LOL! Then she goes away!! Mwahahahahaha