Saturday, August 9, 2008

Funny things kids say

At dinner last night I received a phone call. Which I hate when people call at dinnertime! Anyways, it was somebody wanting to ask some questions about some research. I politely said I don't have the time I am feeding a baby right now. So when I hung up Triniti asked "who was that?" I said " Oh just someone wanting to ask me some questions, I don't want to talk with them." Triniti replies "Why don't you want to talk to them? Are you guilty?" I said "ha ha ha, no I am not guilty!" Triniti then said "Those are the hardest questions!" I said " Oh, when you are being asked about something you did and you are guilty?" "Yeah."

1 comment:

Monica said...

How funny! Triniti is so smart! Alyssa hates when I ask questions when she is guilty too. Darn that concience!!