Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The night before school.....

We just walked up to our school to see what class Triniti will be in. She found out 1 of her best friends is in the same class with her, so she is super excited. Looks like a few others she had kindergarten with are also going to be in her class. I tried talking to one of the mothers from last year, but she doesn't speak English and I don't speak Spanish. I think I need to learn. There are like 95 % Spanish speaking at Trinitis' school. Also I went to parent orientation for Everetts' preschool. He actually does not start until the 8th and he is pretty upset about that. His and Trinitis' rooms are right next to each other. We are really excited this year because they just built a $35 Million dollar school! I got a small preview the other day, and it is so beautiful. I can't believe it is in our town. Well on to prepare for tomorrow!

1 comment:

Monica said...

You guys haven't started yet? Amber starts tomorrow too. SLZ district suuucks.. I am so mad at them.
I am glad Triniti is in class with her friend that is always comforting. I need to learn some Spanish too!! No habla!!
I want to see lots of pictures!! That will be so nice when BOTH kids are at school!