Friday, August 29, 2008

Crying

A couple of weeks ago, we let Triniti stay up and watch the movie "Click". I was actually on the computer. Her and Trevor were watching it. Well first you should know, I pretty much cry at anything. Commercials, movies, videos, songs, most everything. I am a very, very, empathic person. Whenever we watch a movie and there is a part where someone may cry, everybody turns to look at me to see if I am crying. Yeah, pathetic! Anyways, so the part in the movie where Adam Sandler is dying and his family leaves the hospital and he chases them out of the hospital in the rain and he is calling his sons name. Well mind you I was at the computer, I was tearing up and not even watching the thing, I tell you......! All of a sudden Triniti says " I can't hold my cry in anymore" And she just bawls. I laughed because it reminded me of myself. I had to tell here though that it was OK, I was not laughing at her. It's also OK to cry when something touches you. I informed her I was crying and I was at the computer for goodness sakes. But we also had to explain a little about the movie, and some more assurance that it was OK to cry.

1 comment:

Monica said...

That is so cute! Triniti is sensitive!! It's funny how our girls are just like us!!