Sunday, March 16, 2008

Check this out

I have decided that I am done with being unhealthy. It is not going to be easy. This is not the first time I have tried to do this. But I want this time to be sucessful. I have my 3 kids I have to be an example to. I don't want them to have self esteem issues that prevents them from achieving things in life. So I am going to blog about it. My ups and downs. And I am not about just trying to get skinny, I am about being healthy and changing the way I think about food and my body. Thanks to Monica for letting me borrow her book "You on a Diet" by Dr. Oz. It is very eye opening. Definitely a book you should read.

1 comment:

Monica said...

You go girl!! I am always here to help you! We should start walking around the Marina on Friday's since it's getting nicer outside!!