Tuesday, March 4, 2008

My booboo

Today we went to breakfast. On the way home we drive by Triniti's school. I knew it should be recess time after lunch. I can always spot her right away. And everytime I have seen her at recess I just want to cry. I can't belive my little boo boo is growing up and in school. And to see her playing with friends and having fun without me it so heartbreaking. I know kids grow up. But to see her have a life away from me just makes me want to cry. I have been with her 24/7 since she was born. And now she spends 4 hours a day away from me.

When I pick her up from school I will tell her I saw her at recess. She will get this funny look on her face when I tell her I saw her jump roping and running. She will ask me how did I know she was doing that. I wish I could be a fly sometimes so I could fly around her classroom and watch her grow up without me.

2 comments:

Monica said...

Okay your blog makes ME want to cry. I just made Alyssa's appointment for her physical today so I can get everything together for registration. I can't believe she is going to start kindergarten. I want to hold her back another year just to spend more time with her. Our boo boo's are growing up too fast.

snowprincess said...

I totally feel you on missing all the ways they are growing up. At least you are able to spend a lot of time with the kids. Since I have to work so much and then amber spends weekends at her dads so I always feel like I miss so much of her life. Its just so sad, but I love listening to her tell me about her day