Monday, March 3, 2008

La La La

I love music and I love, love, love singing. Although I can not sing well at all, or I should say sing at all. I have always tried to sing to my babies. Triniti and Everett always just looked away and didn't care for my singing. Well lo and behold, I finally got my wish. Dayton loves when I sing to him. And not lullabys but the music I listen to on Sirius Hits 1. Oh yeah. I can sing my offtune heart out and he loves it. He looks at me like I am so amazing. Score! Flippin Sweet! I think right now his favorite is when I sing "No one" by Alicia Keys.

2 comments:

Monica said...

How cute!! No ONE NO ONE NO OOOONNNEEEEEE Can get in the way of what I feel for you... Oooo Oooo Ooooooooooooooooo... lol I love that song. They play it on Radio Disney.

snowprincess said...

haha, awww that is cute. Amber loves for me to sing to her still. I wont say it is good, but I guess its good enough for her lol.