Monday, March 10, 2008

My little booger


Well Dayton has been pulling himself to standing position anywhere he can. This is just in the past week. So I lay him down for his nap before he is fully asleep now. I turn on his mobile. One day about 3 minutes after the mobile stopped I heard it make a little noise. I thought that thing is posessed! Well on friday, I layed him down and he cried for a few minutes, but then became quiet. Again, the mobile played on his own. I said to Trevor that thing is posessed! It did that the other day. A couple of seconds later I heard Dayton. So I quietly snuck in the bedroom, but who is standing up and playing with the mobile? Dayton! I snapped pictures too! Now I had to move his mattress down.

1 comment:

Monica said...

Look at that face!! Dayton is so cute... he is like I know I shouldnt be doing this but I am cute so I can't get in trouble!